Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Communication Failure

Have you ever faced any problem communicating with others?
Well, I do
I have never been able to define my own characteristic from the comments of people around me.
Some had said that I am arrogant
Some think that I am always lack of confidence
Some do think that I am always a joker and there isn't any time that I would stay focus and get serious.
Yet, some said that talking to me is like reading a answer sheet from a test... too freaking serious. And the answer I gave is always in a listed note form
I guess that's the problem I discovered on myself now.
I have never been able to communicate with others properly. Somehow, what I meant is what I was saying tend to turn into another direction when it is received. A joke become an ill-mannered comment. A question of care (well, maybe added with some curiosity) turns out to be a stupid question and etc. etc...
Am I being equipped with an antenna that transmits a wave length that is totally different from the others in this community? Or am I using a wrong or misprinted user manual to communicate with others.
Well, that's the question for me to speculate.
What I do know now is, I am having a communication breakdown with everyone around me.
It just feels like an alien walking among the earthlings.
Whatever signal I give, it just can't get through.

2 comments:

Joe said...

You know what? Don't take communication seriously. It works very well especially with people you not willing to communicate much with.

yeeloon said...

Yah, you get the signal like "Fuck off, I don't want to talk to you" Loud and clear.
Hahaha
Wei, when you going to post your Malacca trip blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...