Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new camera, maybe?

I have been taking pictures with my 3.2mp forever phone camera and it's really not a good feeling for me when I try to look at my picture through a PC or try to show off on any social networking sites. What seems to look fine in the camera (due to the small screen size that you can obviously ignore or neglect the flaws) seems like a roadkill or run over when you zoom it on a bigger screen. Take a look at the followings, I thought it was darn cool when I see it through my tiny phone screen and shamelessly thought it's was a masterpiece.







Now, I don't feel like eating it....
Maybe a REAL camera is in need... Or maybe that's just an excuse and something to blame for my poor photo shooting skill... But what skill do you need when the camera is doing the auto focusing and all? Geez, I don't know.
Well, let's just say that it's my nature to find a screw up excuse to land a new toy on my lap, maybe.
So, what camera should I take? Normal compact one? DSLR? Any suggestion anyone? :P

2 comments:

Joe said...

Oh, bakerzin~ should try the ice cream~

yeeloon said...

yeah, bakerzin
food not really that nice, for the price
however, blueberry cheese cake is not bad. strawberry shortcake is sorta not up to expectation though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...